Error make on LM20

Dear All,

I try to install openpbs on Linux Mint 20, by following the INSTALL document.
But I get this error when I run make

/usr/include/python3.8/object.h:478: undefined reference to _Py_Dealloc' /usr/bin/ld: ../../src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function SwigPyPacked_New’:
/soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:1924: undefined reference to PyObject_Free' /usr/bin/ld: ../../src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function SWIG_PyInstanceMethod_New’:
/soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:8252: undefined reference to PyInstanceMethod_New' /usr/bin/ld: /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:8252: undefined reference to PyInstanceMethod_New’
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function SwigPyObject_long': /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:1378: undefined reference to PyLong_FromVoidPtr’
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function swig_varlink_repr': /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:7955: undefined reference to PyUnicode_InternFromString’
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function _Py_DECREF': /usr/include/python3.8/object.h:478: undefined reference to _Py_Dealloc’
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function SwigPyPacked_dealloc': /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:1827: undefined reference to PyObject_Free’
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function SwigPyObject_richcompare': /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:1459: undefined reference to PyBool_FromLong’
/usr/bin/ld: …/…/src/lib/Libpython/libpbspython_svr.a(libpbspython_svr_a-pbs_ifl_wrap.o): in function SWIG_FromCharPtrAndSize': /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:2735: undefined reference to PyUnicode_DecodeUTF8’
/usr/bin/ld: /soft/openpbs/src/lib/Libpython/pbs_ifl_wrap.c:2735: undefined reference to `PyUnicode_DecodeUTF8’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [Makefile:792: pbs_server.bin] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory ‘/soft/openpbs/src/server’
make[1]: *** [Makefile:512: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/soft/openpbs/src’
make: *** [Makefile:548: all-recursive] Error 1

I could not post all errors before, above are several lines in the end.
Is there any solution to resolve this error?

Thank you for your attention

Regards

Susilo