How could i build openpbs without python

i wanted build openpbs without python,but the 23.06.06 seems like not support,how could i do,or this operation is not supported?

And could someone tell me how can i use openpbs in one pc?do we have a guide to use opepbs?

Hi @codeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Unfortunately, Python 3 is required. You can not build openpbs without python.

OpenPBS is a fork of PBS Pro. You can use the manual of PBS Pro. I recommend the version 2022 here.

Thank you for your answer. And I have another question. What functions does Python perform for OpenPBS, and will it involve the core services of OpenPBS?

The Python interpreter is used for running hooks like on job start or end …and some others. It is a part of openpbs you could spare… and even you would fork and try to rip off this part… theoretically, it can be done… theoretically! The scheduler also uses the Python interpreter to evaluate formulas, like the fairshare formula and maybe somewhere else… For scheduling and running the job, it could be removed and theoretically could work but I recommend looking somewhere else… maybe torque? Not sure… I did not see torque code for some time.

Thank you for your patience,i ll try it